wetsuit
일본유일 한국서퍼가 운영하는 서핑웻슈트 / 서핑드라이 슈트 전문점 /
최고의 퀄리티와 바디핏 최저가를 제공합니다.
zeppelin wetsuits 는 서퍼들의 느낌과 의견를 듣고 적극 반영하여 매시즌 진화한 슈트를 개발하여 서핑라이프의 즐거움을 대화하는 것에 목표를 두고 있습니다.  100%커스텀 제작을 기본으로하며 제작의 모든 과정에 완벽함을 추구하고 있으며 고객으로부터의 불만, 불안, 의문이 남지 않도록 끊임 없이 노력하는 서핑전용 웻슈트 브랜드입니다.
고객센터
카톡 ID
카톡ID: wetsuit4067
라인ID: highwavewetsuit
카톡, 라인 메일로 문의주시면 친절하게 안내해 드리겠습니다.

이메일

영업시간안내
언제든 연락주세요

공지사항/뉴스

자주묻는질문
FAQ

자주묻는질문

10 Mobile Apps That Are The Best For Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual

페이지 정보

작성자 Arturo Mackinol… 작성일24-04-09 08:48 조회37회 댓글0건

본문

Avon Planet Spa Body Scrub and Body Butter

slider-12-920x400.jpgRelax and indulge yourself with Avon Planet Spa. These items are inexpensive and perfect to pamper yourself at your home!

Treat your skin to the Mediterranean beauty secret of ultra-moisturizing olive oil and the fresh scents of crisp greens and sandalwood. Rinse. Massage gently across the body, paying particular attention to rough areas. Use 1-2 times per week.

Invigorating Olive Oil Scrub

This energizing scrub is based on the Mediterranean beauty secret, ultra-moisturizing Olive oil, to reveal softer, smoother and silkier skin. The scrub is made with skin polishing pumice as well as seaweed extracts, this scrub will leave your skin feeling refreshed and energized. Add your most beloved essential oils (like lavender) to provide a soothing and relaxing spa-like treatment at home. This scrub can be applied to the hands, feet, and body. You can mix it with raw or white sugar to achieve the desired level of abrasion. This homemade exfoliant will leave your skin soft, smooth and smell wonderful. Made from organic ingredients and no harmful chemicals.

Use this moisturizing body scrub to exfoliate and reenergize your skin, once per week or more. Rinse thoroughly after using and store the remainder in a caddy for showers for convenient application.

Perfectly Purifying Charcoal Cleanser

This cleansing gel that is deep and rich in activated charcoal helps draw out impurities while leaving skin soft and refreshed. Rosemary and Charcoal Extracts help cleanse without irritation or drying. For sensitive or dry skin.

This product is a nice product that can be used for everyday use. It doesn't exfoliate as much, so if you're looking for a real scrub I would look elsewhere. It is a great cleanser and has a slight chocolate scent. It's not a lot and you can buy it at Avon.

I would recommend this product to others and it's worth a try. Avon will assist you if you aren't pleased with your purchase.

This product has helped me keep my skin soft for a long time. It has a pleasant chocolate smell and is easy to rinse off the body. I will continue using this. It's a great item for people with a busy schedule or for anyone who requires a quick way to keep their skin healthy and moisturized.

The Energise Ritual Body Scrub

This body scrub has been specially designed to get rid of dead skin cells and make the skin smooth. It contains extracts from green tea, which is believed to energize the skin. It also has a fresh scent of lemons and bergamo. It is one of my favorite scrubs, and I adore how it makes my skin feel and appearance.

It is part of the Planet Spa The Energise Ritual line, which includes an invigorating body scrub, facial spritz and solid cleanser. The Energise Ritual Body Scrub is cruelty-free and free of paraben.

It is recommended to use it 1-2 times each week, avon planet spa Body scrub and apply just a little amount to clean skin. Massage gently, paying close attention to rough areas such as elbows, feet, and knees. Then, clean thoroughly.

The Energise Ritual Facial Spritz

This refreshing mist will revive your face and soothe your skin. It is formulated with Chinese green tea extract, this hydrating facial spray helps to shield your skin from environmental aggressors to give you a clean and radiant complexion. Use 1-2 times per week. Hold 8-10 inches from your face close your eyes and spray over skin. Be careful not to spray into your eyes. Follow with our Planet Spa Energise Body Butter for silky smooth skin.

This product has been dermatologically tested. It is free of sulfates, SLES, and parabens.

Give your skin a revitalizing boost with this Planet Spa body set featuring an invigorating scrub, a face spritz and a cleanser that contains Chinese green tea extract. This set includes: Planet spa planet The Energise Ritual Body Scrub 200ml, Planet Spa Facial Spritz 100ml and Planet Spa Solid Cleanser 75g. Gift box.

The Energise Body Butter

Enjoy a rich, creamy body cream that hydrates and soothes dry skin. It is made from golden Ayurvedic milk This body butter balances your skin and leaves it supple and soft. Ideal for use after waxing or depilation or even use it every day to reduce the appearance of dryness.

This moisturiser, which is non-greasy, is enhanced by mood-enhancing pine bergamot, and Chinese green-tea extracts. It absorbs quickly and leaves skin smooth and silky. This body butter is a part of the Planet Spa Energise Collection, and is formulated to indulge and stimulate your senses.

Pamper yourself and recreate a relaxing spa experience in the convenience of your own home with this kit. This kit includes body butter, facial spray, and an invigorating scrub. This kit is a wonderful present for someone who is entitled to be pampered.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

〒162-054 東京都新宿区河田町6-28 101号
브랜드
서비스안내
커뮤니티
사이트가이드