wetsuit
일본유일 한국서퍼가 운영하는 서핑웻슈트 / 서핑드라이 슈트 전문점 /
최고의 퀄리티와 바디핏 최저가를 제공합니다.
zeppelin wetsuits 는 서퍼들의 느낌과 의견를 듣고 적극 반영하여 매시즌 진화한 슈트를 개발하여 서핑라이프의 즐거움을 대화하는 것에 목표를 두고 있습니다.  100%커스텀 제작을 기본으로하며 제작의 모든 과정에 완벽함을 추구하고 있으며 고객으로부터의 불만, 불안, 의문이 남지 않도록 끊임 없이 노력하는 서핑전용 웻슈트 브랜드입니다.
고객센터
카톡 ID
카톡ID: wetsuit4067
라인ID: highwavewetsuit
카톡, 라인 메일로 문의주시면 친절하게 안내해 드리겠습니다.

이메일

영업시간안내
언제든 연락주세요

공지사항/뉴스

자주묻는질문
FAQ

자주묻는질문

Ten Things You Learned In Kindergarden To Help You Get Started With Av…

페이지 정보

작성자 Reyna Creed 작성일24-04-09 16:15 조회38회 댓글0건

본문

Avon Planet Spa Body Scrub and Body Butter

LOGO-7.jpgRelax and pamper yourself and relax with Avon planet spa beauty sleep Spa products. These items are inexpensive and perfect for pampering yourself at home!

Enjoy the Mediterranean beauty secret of Olive Oil that is extremely moisturizing and the refreshing scents of crisp greens and Sandalwood. Rinse. Massage gently across the body, paying particular attention to rough areas. Use 1-2 times per week.

The Olive Oil scrub is energizing and revitalizing.

This exfoliating scrub utilizes the Mediterranean beauty secret, ultra-moisturizing Olive Oil, to reveal softer, smoother and silkier skin. The scrub is made with skin polishing pumice and seaweed extracts This scrub will leave your skin feeling refreshed and refreshed. Add your preferred essential oil (such as lavender) to create a soothing and relaxing at-home spa experience. This scrub is best applied on feet, hands and body. It can be mixed with a ratio of white or raw sugar for your preferred level of intensity. This homemade exfoliant leaves your skin feeling soft, smooth and smells wonderful. Made from natural ingredients and without harmful chemicals.

Use this nourishing body scrub to exfoliate and reenergize your skin. Use it once a week or more. Rinse thoroughly after using and keep the extra in a shower caddy for easy application.

Perfectly Purifying Charcoal Cleanser

This cleansing gel that is deep and rich in activated charcoal helps draw out impurities while leaving your skin soft and refreshed. It is formulated with Rosemary and Charcoal extracts to help cleanse without causing irritation or drying. For skin that is dry or sensitive.

This is a great product to use for everyday use. If you're looking for a scrub that will exfoliate your skin, I suggest you look elsewhere. It cleanses your skin well and has a light chocolate scent. It's not too expensive and can be found at Avon.

It is a worthwhile product and I would recommend it to others. avon planet spa sleep will help you if you are not happy with your purchase.

This product has made my skin soft for a long time. It has a pleasant chocolaty scent and is simple to wash off your body. I will continue to use this. It's a great product for those who have a busy schedule or anyone who is looking to keep their skin moisturized and clean.

The Energise Ritual body scrub

This body scrub was specifically designed to remove dead skin cells and make the skin smooth. It contains extract of green tea, which is believed to help stimulate the skin. It also has a calming scent of lemons and bergamo. It's one of my top scrubs, and I adore how my skin feel and appearance.

It's part of the Planet Spa The Energise Ritual range, that includes an invigorating body scrub, a facial spritz, and a cleanser. The Energise Ritual body scrub is cruelty-free and non-paraben.

It is recommended that you apply it at least 1-2 times a week and apply a small quantity on your clean skin. Massage gently, paying particular focus on rough areas like feet, elbows and knees. Then, rinse thoroughly.

The Ritual of Energise Facial Spritz

Refresh your face and soothe skin with this refreshing spray. This hydrating facial mist is created with Chinese green-tea extract to help defend from environmental aggressors and give you a radiant, fresh complexion. Apply it 1-2 times per week. Hold the spray 8-10 inches away from the face then close your eyes and apply the spray over your skin. Be careful not to spray into your eyes. Follow with Planet Spa Energise Body Cream for silky smooth, supple skin.

This product has been dermatologically tested. It is free of parabens and sulfates.

Give your skin a rejuvenating boost with this Planet Spa body set featuring an invigorating body scrub, a face spritz and a solid cleanser with Chinese green tea extract. The set includes: Planet Spa The Energise Ritual Body Scrub 200ml, Planet Spa Facial Spritz 100ml and Planet Spa Solid Cleanser 75g. Gift box.

The Energise Body Butter

Enjoy a rich, creamy body cream that soothes and hydrates dry skin. It is made from golden Ayurvedic milk, this body butter balances your skin tone and leaves it supple and soft. Perfect after depilation or waxing or even use it every day to diminish the appearance of dryness.

Infused with uplifting essential oils of bergamot and pine and Chinese green tea extract, Planet Spa this moisturiser is non-greasy and absorbs quickly and leaves skin soft and Planet Spa silky. This body butter is a part of the Planet Spa Energise Collection and is designed pamper and uplift your sensual senses.

This kit lets you pamper yourself and recreate the relaxing spa experience at home. This kit includes a rejuvenating scrub, facial spritz, and body butter that contains Chinese green tea extract. This kit is also ideal for gifting to someone special who deserves a treat.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

〒162-054 東京都新宿区河田町6-28 101号
브랜드
서비스안내
커뮤니티
사이트가이드