wetsuit
일본유일 한국서퍼가 운영하는 서핑웻슈트 / 서핑드라이 슈트 전문점 /
최고의 퀄리티와 바디핏 최저가를 제공합니다.
zeppelin wetsuits 는 서퍼들의 느낌과 의견를 듣고 적극 반영하여 매시즌 진화한 슈트를 개발하여 서핑라이프의 즐거움을 대화하는 것에 목표를 두고 있습니다.  100%커스텀 제작을 기본으로하며 제작의 모든 과정에 완벽함을 추구하고 있으며 고객으로부터의 불만, 불안, 의문이 남지 않도록 끊임 없이 노력하는 서핑전용 웻슈트 브랜드입니다.
고객센터
카톡 ID
카톡ID: wetsuit4067
라인ID: highwavewetsuit
카톡, 라인 메일로 문의주시면 친절하게 안내해 드리겠습니다.

이메일

영업시간안내
언제든 연락주세요

공지사항/뉴스

자주묻는질문
FAQ

자주묻는질문

Mila Kunis reflects on making Time's 100 Most Influential 20…

페이지 정보

작성자 Sheila 작성일23-10-14 09:47 조회9회 댓글0건

본문

provided some insight on her marriage dynamic with on Tuesday while discussing being named on Time's 2022 list of 100 influential people.
The 39-year-old actress during an appearance on The Late Late Show with revealed that she asked Ashton, 44, to go on to figure out why people were talking about her only to learn that she had made the prestigious list. 
'It was weird because I didn't know it was happening,' Mila said of being named on the list in May.

'...I had no clue because I don't have social media. ...I was like babe can you go look on the Twitter and see what people are talking about. He went and looked and I was like ''I did it.'' I was like ''Look at me, I'm awesome.''
Influential person: Mila Kunis provided some insight on her marriage dynamic with Ashton Kutcher on Tuesday while discussing being named on Time's 2022 list of 100 influential people
Mila, who was born in Ukraine and left the country when she was seven, made the list for Серіали з українською озвучкою - kinogo-ua.com - kinogo-ua.com, being instrumental in raising more than $34 million for humanitarian aid for Ukraine along with Ashton.
James then showed a tweet from Ashton in which he wrote: 'Dear Time magazine, I already lose every argument I have with my wife.

You just had to do this didn't you?'
RELATED ARTICLES

Share this article
132 shares

'It's true he does lose every argument,' confirmed Mila, wearing a black pinstripe suit. 'He goes, ''I'd rather be happy than right''.'
James also asked Mila about how she recently took up tennis and the host said he imagined she was pretty good.
Hollywood stars: The 39-year-old actress during an appearance on The Late Late Show with James Corden revealed that she asked Ashton, shown together in September 2021 in Los Angeles, to go on Twitter to figure out why people were talking about her only to learn that she made the prestigious list
Time tweet: James then showed a tweet from Ashton in which he wrote: 'Dear Time magazine, I already lose every argument I have with my wife.

You just had to do this didn't you?'
Argument record: 'It's true he does lose every argument,' confirmed Mila, wearing a black pinstripe suit.

'He goes, ''I'd rather be happy than right'''
'I'm not because I shouldn't play any sports,' Mila said.

'I'm old.'
Mila said her doctor told her that tennis was good for her mind and body and suggested she take it up.
'I started taking tennis lessons for funsies in December and in January I did something to this knee,' Mila said.
'When one knee hurts, the other one compensates. So now I have two bad knees.'
Tennis player: James also asked Mila about how she recently took up tennis and the host said he imagined she was pretty good
James asked Mila about celebrating her daughter Wyatt's eighth birthday over the weekend.
'She wanted a luau birthday themed pool party,' Mila said.
Mila said her girlfriend recently threw her daughter an escape room themed birthday party, but she put all the kids in the escape room.
Pool party: 'She wanted a luau birthday themed pool party,' Mila said of her daughter Wyatt's recent eighth birthday over the weekend
'The parents got to watch them try to escape,' Mila said.

'I highly recommend it.'
'Throw your kids into an escape room and you'll realize if an apocalypse happened they're the first to go,' Mila quipped.
Mila remembered that she and James once did an escape room together and that they were awful at it.
Fond memory: Mila remembered that she and James once did an escape room together and that they were awful at it
James congratulated Mila on her new movie Luckiest Woman Alive.
'It's a little bit about perception versus reality,' Mila said.

'Aspects of the story are based on the writer's life. It's about somebody who puts forward a version of herself.'
James also asked her about also being a producer on the film and what that entailed.
'I love producing because I get to be home and I get to be with my kids but I will say being an actor for 30 years you kind of think that things just magically happen,' Mila said.

'I want a Twinkie and it just magically appears. And then when you are a producer, you are like that Twinkie costs a lot more money than I would have thought it did. And so I think it puts a lot of things in perspective when it comes to the production side.
I've learned a lot about that.'
Film producer: 'I love producing because I get to be home and I get to be with my kids but I will say being an actor for 30 years you kind of think that things just magically happen,' Mila said.

'I want a Twinkie and it just magically appears. And then when you are a producer, you are like that Twinkie costs a lot more money than I would have thought it did. And so I think it puts a lot of things in perspective when it comes to the production side. I've learned a lot about that'
James then played a clip from the film.
The cast of Oklahoma also opened the show by doing a skit saying their musical show was actually called Mila Kunis.

They then sang about Mila Kunis to the tune of Oklahoma. 
At the end, Mita appeared on stage dressed in a cowboy outfit on top of a fake horse.
'Yeehaw!' Mila said.
Luckiest Girl Alive was released in selected theatres on September 30 and will be available for streaming on Friday on Netflix. 
Streaming soon: Mila is shown in a still as Ani in Luckiest Girl Alive that was released in selected theatres on September 30 and will be available for streaming on Friday on Netflix

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

〒162-054 東京都新宿区河田町6-28 101号
브랜드
서비스안내
커뮤니티
사이트가이드